A to Z Theme 2016

For my 2016 A to Z theme I used a meme that I ran across on the blog of Bridget Straub who first saw it on the blog of Paula Acton. This meme is a natural for me to use on my memoir blog. It's an A to Z concept and it's about me. No research and nothing complicated. I'm given twenty six questions or topics to discuss that are about me.

In April I kept my posts short and uncomplicated. In the midst of it all you might learn a few things about me that you didn't previously know.

Saturday, March 19, 2016

#atozchallenge Theme Reveal 2016

A to Z Challenge Theme Reveal 3-21-2016






26 Things About Me

       For the sake of brevity I'll keep this post to the point.   Though I had initially decided not to participate in this year's Blogging from A to Z April Challenge on Wrote By Rote, a meme that I ran across on the blog of Bridget Straub made me reconsider.  She first saw it on the blog of Paula Acton.

        This meme is a natural for me to use on my memoir blog.  It's an A to Z concept and it's about me.  No research and nothing complicated.  I'm given twenty six questions or topics to discuss that are about me.  How easy is that?

          In April I'll be keeping my posts short and uncomplicated.   In the midst of it all you might learn a few things about me that you didn't previously know.  I should have a good time putting these posts together and hopefully readers will be at least somewhat entertained.

          And that's about it for me in this post.  I'll use this as a model for things to come in April.

           You'all come back now!




16 comments:

  1. I think I'll enjoy these posts very much! You know me, Arlee, I like the personal themes and stories the best. Life & Faith in Caneyhead

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Barbara, the personal stuff can be very interesting and we can make unique discoveries about each other.

      Lee

      Delete
  2. Oh this will be great, Arlee! I've enjoyed the fascinating little snippets you've shared in the past and look forward to many more:-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Diedre, these may be more a look into the way I see things rather than tidbits about my life experience. Hope it will be interesting.

      Lee

      Delete
  3. Getting to know you. . .it should be fun for you to try and tell us things that we didn't know before. Maybe some of us will have had similar experiences. You can't really resist the A to Z, you know, Lee. It's your baby.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. DG, I am resisting A to Z on 2 blogs this year. I the past 4 blogs were a bit too much.

      Lee

      Delete
  4. We're on the same wavelength.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wendy, Cool! I'll have to check to see what you will do.

      Lee

      Delete
  5. Interesting concept! Looking forward to learning more about you, Lee. :) How do you keep up the pace with two blogs?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Debbie D, I keep the pace with as short as possible posts. Especially on this blog. What I have a difficult time with is keeping up with commenting, but that's all year and not just in April.

      Lee

      Delete
  6. Sounds like a good theme! I dont think I could think of A-Z of me. Those problem letters like Z just confound me. I know what I'd do for Q: QUIET! I need quiet! lol I don't mind having the TV on but do NOT crank the volume.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. JoJo, the letter topics aren't a problem because the person who created the original meme provided the topics and I'll just be using their prompts. So far the posts that I've finished have been a breeze.

      Lee

      Delete
  7. I look forward to reading your posts. I think I could also use this topic as a prompt for a journaling class I teach :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Book Nook, maybe you'd want to change some of the letter prompts, but then again I've been finding them to inspire some creative answers.

      Lee

      Delete
  8. Lee, sounds perfect & a great way to get to know you even better. :D You inspire me!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I look forward to finding out 26 things about you! Good luck with the challenge.

    ReplyDelete

Tell your story. Express your thoughts. We want to hear from you. This blog no longer accepts comments from "Anonymous"--That guy is really starting to bug this blog. If you want to leave me a comment then please register if you aren't already--it's easy to do and I really want to hear from you.

Arlee Bird