A to Z Theme 2016

For my 2016 A to Z theme I used a meme that I ran across on the blog of Bridget Straub who first saw it on the blog of Paula Acton. This meme is a natural for me to use on my memoir blog. It's an A to Z concept and it's about me. No research and nothing complicated. I'm given twenty six questions or topics to discuss that are about me.

In April I kept my posts short and uncomplicated. In the midst of it all you might learn a few things about me that you didn't previously know.

Thursday, April 7, 2016

Favorite Song .... (#atozchallenge)



F-Favorite Song: 

      I'm not really big into answering questions about favorites.  For one thing it's an ever varying list.  It's also a seemingly never ending list.   The song that was my favorite yesterday might be replaced tomorrow and very different on the same day next year.

        The answer to a question of favorites can go on and on and on.  There is one question of favorites that better have just one answer and that is, "Who is my favorite wife?"     I assure you that if the answer isn't the sweet lady to whom I am now married then I'm in big trouble.  

         Do you struggle with coming up with favorites?     Do you have a favorite song that you can name right off?   Is there a particular song that has a very special meaning to you, but it's not really a favorite of yours?





10 comments:

  1. Yeah there's no way I can pick just one fave song. I have wayyyyy too many!!!!! Different genres, and for different reasons.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. JoJo, 10 favorites might be easier, but still difficult and not completely accurate.

      Lee

      Delete
  2. A song can be my favorite until the next one I like comes on the radio. lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ann, So true! Whatever I'm listening to at the time is often my favorite.

      Lee

      Delete
  3. I have a lot of favorite songs. If I had to choose one, I couldn't.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. John, it's kind of like favorite movie, book, or food. It's something that might change from day to day.

      Lee

      Delete
  4. You've visited Time Machine. You know my answers, lol!

    ReplyDelete
  5. >>... John, it's kind of like favorite movie, book, or food. It's something that might change from day to day.

    Song: 'MOONLIGHT SERENADE' by Glenn Miller
    Movie: 'KOYAANISQATSI'
    Book: 'THE HOLY BIBLE'
    Food: 'CHEESE ENCHILADAS'

    They never change!

    SHIT! (...Favorite Cuss Word)
    It ain't rocket science, you wishy-washy Wishy-Washies!

    ~ D-FensDogG
    'Loyal American Underground'

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's difficult to narrow down favourite anythings to just one. Good choice about the wife, though! ☺ My favourite song of all time is "Nights in White Satin" by the Moody Blues, but I couldn't narrow down a top 10.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Favorites of anything sort of depends on my mood at the time I am asked.

    ReplyDelete

Tell your story. Express your thoughts. We want to hear from you. This blog no longer accepts comments from "Anonymous"--That guy is really starting to bug this blog. If you want to leave me a comment then please register if you aren't already--it's easy to do and I really want to hear from you.

Arlee Bird